I’m sorry for being such a huge slacker so far this year, but so much has happened, I have had no time to post!
First off, the hubs and I bought our second house last month and it’s been a completely crazy mess. With this being the second go around, we decided to work on house projects right away, so while we are painting our kitchen cabinets, it looks like a bomb went off upstairs. Lovely.
Aside from house things, we’ve just been really busy enjoying life! We’ve made so many awesome friends out here, we’ve just been busy investing time in having fun and not stressing about being adults. I still to this day don’t love being an adult. This makes me sad because turning 30 isn’t that far away…eh..who cares!
Anyway, let’s talk pizza.
So, I bought a pizza mix from QFC a few weeks ago that was on clearance and finally decided to try it. Holy poop it’s good. It’s gluten-free of course and has a nice fluffy texture that to me tastes pretty close to the real thing! I made three different types of pizza with this crust, but only photographed two because I got lazy. Surprise. We’ve been moving, peeps, give us a break.
Below I have posted the recipes for a breakfast pizza and a dessert pizza. Feel free to adjust to your taste!
- 1 package of Glutino Pizza Mix (I was able to make three pizzas from one box)
- 2 cooked slices of turkey bacon
- 1/2 tomato, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp pesto
- 1 egg
- crumbled feta
1. Prepare the pizza dough according to the directions on the box.
2. Cook your turkey bacon.
3. Once the dough is ready, layer with pesto, tomato slices, and turkey bacon.
4. Add the feta and crack a raw egg on top. Note: If you’re doing the egg, I would make the dough more like a deep dish pizza, so that the egg doesn’t run off the sides.
5. Cook as listed on the box.
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tsp raw sugar or coconut sugar
- honey to drizzle on after baking
1. Evenly distribute the butter, cinnamon, and sugar on the dough.
2. Bake according to the box and once done drizzle with honey and eat hot!