I haven’t posted in so long.
When life gets in the way, I often stray away from the kitchen and I’m so embarrassed to admit that to you guys.
Anywho, I hope all is well.
Summer in Seattle is the frakin’ best.
Part of me is excited for some cooler weather, but I’ve really loved spending most of my time (weekends, mostly) outside.
Hiking, biking, exploring…every weekend.
The world is a playground!
I haven’t had one of these guys in forever! I’m so sad…they’re the best!
I made a super simple treat, but they’re quite tasty.
If you don’t like coconut, just use plain chocolate and roll it in something else!
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1-2 oz organic dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp coconut butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Melt the chocolate and coconut butter together. Mix well.
2. Dip half of the kiwi slices in the chocolate mixture then roll in the shredded coconut.
3. Stick all slices on some plastic wrap and freeze for 1-2 hours or until the kiwi and chocolate has hardened.
Here’s a picture from inside a glacier!