You know, I am so impressed with myself that the last two recipes have had nothing to do with dessert.
Maybe I made it over the sugar hump after all.
I am so ready for the weekend. I get this feeling every Thursday.
I’m bored and ready for adventure. Pitiful.
Does anyone else love dog parks as much as I do? I can always count on a good belly laugh whenever I go to a dog park. Last night was no exception.
So, I’ve been wanting a ‘Chuck It’ for a while and we finally bought one, but for some reason Kya didn’t want to fetch last night. So, this adorable airedale lab mix decided that he would love to play with the tennis ball…but only when it was still in the chuck it. It was hilarious. Another dog drank water by submerging his entire head in the bowl first. Aren’t dogs the best? If you don’t like dogs, you might not have a soul. Did I say that? Sorry…
This salad is so refreshing!
I sliced the cucumber super thin and threw in some other tasty ingredients and out came this garlicky slightly spicy salad. Perfect for the summer heat.
- 1 large english cucumber, sliced super thin
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of one lime
- 3 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
1. Mix the garlic, red pepper, lime juice, and salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl. Whisk in the olive oil.
2. Add the cucumbers and mix well. Top with cilantro.