It’s sunny with barely a cloud in the sky and the high is 71 today.
I can do this.
To put it lightly, my life has been a bit challenging lately. Difficult? Upsetting? Frustrating? All of the above.
Thankfully, one of the things that has helped has been cooking and creating new recipes.
I have been overall an unhappy person for some time now and I am so pleased to say this has become my therapy. And it’s GOOD therapy.
I will say, with this particular recipe the one thing that would have really helped would be to have a dehydrator.
Why is my hobby so expensive at times?? This girl is NOT made of money. Sigh.
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Just try and share them. I DARE you!
I think my husband was able to snag maybe five before I gave him the puppy dog eyes that secretly said, “BACK OFF.”
Sorry, hubs. I can be greedy with food. That’s not fair. Forgive me.
For these, I made them two ways. Here’s how!
- 2 large zucchini, rinsed and sliced super thin
- 1 tsp – 1 Tbsp olive oil (you want to use it sparingly
- sprinkles of sea salt, cracked lemon pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 225.
2. On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, arrange the sliced zucchini.
3. For mine, I drizzled all with olive oil and on half I just did salt and pepper and the other half I did salt, paprika, and garlic powder. You can mix and match as you would like!
3. Bake for up to two hours, or until crispy. Just note to keep an eye on them and turn them occasionally. This will ensure even crispiness.