It’s time for some spring and summer flavors!
This salad was inspired by Racing Weight, an amazing book I just finished.
I’m getting really excited about my races coming up and have been pushing hard on the asphalt and in the gym.
Today I really needed some good recovery carbs and proteins, so this salad was the perfect solution.
It’s light, fresh from the herbs, and perfect for a spring treat!
There’s not much else for me to say, so enjoy!
- 1 can white northern beans
- 1 cup sliced cherry or plum tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced super thin and chopped
- 1 large cucumber or 4 small cucumbers, diced
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp freshly chopped basil
- sprinkle of sea salt and fresh ground pepper
1. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Smile because that was the easiest salad you’ve ever made.