This week has been a busy week of brainstorming and planning for me.
I have some big ideas in the mix and new recipes popping out of the woodwork.
Yesterday, I decided to make my favorite dip.
This dip could seriously not be easier to make and it’s always a crowd pleaser.
If you want to get really fancy, you can add some gluten free breadcrumbs and shredded cheese on top then bake it until it’s golden brown. Perfect for a party!
Unfortunately, it was just me eating this yesterday, so I went for the simpler approach. Still just as good!
What’s your favorite easy dish to serve at a party?
- 1 11 oz log of goat cheese
- 1 bag of organic spinach
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 heaping Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp or half a large lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
2. Add the garlic and saute, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the spinach and mix until the spinach starts to wilt.
4. Add the salt and pepper and lemon zest as the spinach finishes wilting.
5. Pour the spinach on a chopping board and coarsely chop.
6. In a mixing bowl, pour the spinach mixture with the goat cheese. Mix well.
7. Add the artichokes and mix well.
Serve at room temperature or quickly bake in the oven for a few minutes until warm.