I apologize for the lack of posts…I’m still trying to find my rhythm in this new city.
I’ve made roasted chickpeas before and they were really delicious, but I wanted to make them different this time.
There’s a market near us that sells all different flavors of chickpeas and after seeing those for sale (they’re pricey!), I decided to make a sweet batch myself!
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dashes of cayenne pepper and sea salt
- 1 tsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. In a bowl, mix the chickpeas with the coconut oil, cinnamon, cayenne and salt, and honey.
3. Mix well to coat.
4. On a parchment lined baking sheet, spread an even layer of the chickpea mixture.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chickpeas are crispy.
Keep in an airtight container for a few days.