You guys, I am seriously so pumped that it’s Friday.
This week was stressful and emotional – I’m just thrilled that it’s come to a close.
This weekend I’ve got some fun plans! Corbin and I were gifted two tickets to a Sounders game which should be fun (although it looks like it’s going to rain…go figure) and then we are celebrating a friend’s birthday.
On Sunday we plan to be sneaky and go to rich people’s open houses. Essentially, our dream location is very unaffordable. OH WELL.
Anyway, on an apple-y and fennel-y note, this salad.
If you want something that’s light and refreshing or an amazing palate cleanser, look no further.
Keep in mind, though, that once you make it it’ll only last a couple of days in the fridge. Eat up!
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced thin
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced thin (only use the bulb, not the frawns)
- 4 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp vinegar (apple cider or a white vinegar will work)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fines herbs (this is a mixture of parsley, tarragon, and chives)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Yep. Only one step. How easy is that?!