Good morning Viet-naaashua!
Anyone get that reference? Huh huh?? Ok, maybe I’m one of the few people that can quote almost every episode of The Office top-to-bottom. Not ashamed.
I am so excited today! The sun is out!
I have a routine now that whenever the sun is out I sit in my little window nook and soak it up until my eyes burn. This might sound painful, but it has become pure bliss for me. I just keep telling myself to be patient for Seattle summers…apparently there’s nothing like them. We shall see!
Jam! This jam is so incredibly simple and easy! By using chia seeds, it makes the blackberries congeal like a jam and it’s so delicious. I have been using for breakfast purposes as I’m sure you could guess from the pictures I took.
- 1 pint of organic blackberries
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
1. Put all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Pulse on low until everything is roughly blended (I like mine with a little texture).
3. Pour into an air-tight container and refrigerate for at least an hour, but preferably overnight.
4. Enjoy for up to one week!