I don’t have a picture yet, but I will soon because this marinade is AWESOME!
This is what you need:
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons Spanish paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Whisk together all of the ingredients in a small bowl, cover, and let sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours before using.
I used this on chicken for my dad and fiance and on tilapia for me. If you use this on tilapia, incorporate it in my fish taco recipe and you will be amazed with the final result!